Adaptogenic Vegan ‘Bone Broth’
- Oct 18, 2018
- 0 Comment(s)
Fantastic for gut health!!
- 1 Tsp coconut oil
- 2 small garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 know ginger, finely chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 leek, finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 cup greens (kale, broccoli)
- 6 cups water
- 1 Tsp apple cider vinegar (or juice ½ lemon)
- 1 cup dried shiitake or mushrooms of your choice
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- 3 tsp Adaptogen Focus & Motivation
- ½ cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
Add all ingredients to a large soup pot, bring to a boil and then simmer with the lid on for 1 hour (or more).
Once the mixture has cooked for your desired time, strain the liquid into a large bowl or mason jar.
Serve warm in mugs or bowls. Alternatively, you can store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
Or freeze for later use in an airtight container. You can use this broth as a base for other soups or drinking.