Vegan Energy & Clarity Chia Bowl
- Apr 01, 2019
- 0 Comment(s)
Prep time: 5 mins
Serves: 2 servings
An adaptogenic chia breakfast bowl to get your day off to a great start.
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups of almond, hemp or other plant based mylk
- 1/2 tsp Energy and Vitality blend
- 1/2 tsp Medicinal Mushroom Blend
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of pink salt.
- 1 tsp Rice malt syrup
- 2 tsp of shredded coconut
- Toppings: For some crunch add some walnuts or brazil Nuts and some sunflower or pumpkin seeds.
- Try one or add your own combination Blue berries, Blackberries strawberries
- Combine ingredients items 1 to 7 into mason jars or bowl and mix well.
- Place the jar, covered, in the fridge and let it sit for 30 mins+ or overnight.
- For a great breakfast bowl top chia pudding with shredded coconut, seeds and nuts.
- Finish off with a combination of berries.
Simple to make and packed with good fats and antioxidants and the most importantly it tastes great!! Enjoy!